Re: Apache2 Manhattan Virtual Classroom

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 05:48:12PM -0400, Cary Pembleton wrote:
> Simo,
> Well I have made all the changed you informed me of and restarted Apache 2,
> and yep you guessed it, it still does not find manhat-bin/doorstep. I can
> type in http://franklin.pctechhelp.net and it immediately jumps to the
> apache2-default site, so it is obvious by this the apache 2 services are
> working, it just does not want to serve manhat.Any more ideas before I
> decide to finally "through in the towel"?
> Thanks,
>
> Cary Pembleton

OK, so apache works :)

Now post the new /etc/apache2/sites-available/mydefault and
/etc/apache2/sites-available/manhat files. Note, no need to post the
content of the files in the /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ directory as
they are merely links to the files mentioned above.

Also, post the exact error message. Also, post any relevant log entries
from the files error.log, access.log, manhat-error.log and
manhat-access.log in the /var/log/apache2/ directory.

Thanks,
Simo
--
:r ~/.signature