Re: bittorrent application

Dunno, have you tried asking the authors of those programs why there is no
Linux/Unix version?  Not much we can do in way of answering your question
since, AFAIK, the authors are not on this list.
Utorrent and BitComent are written by C for Window$, while Utorrent
can run on FreeBSD and Linux through wine or cedega. So I think it
should be very easy to port to Unix/Linux. The good news is the
developers of Utorrent said a Unix/Linux version is in their plan, but
the bad news is we haven't seen Unix/Linux version yet.