Re: mp3 players with Debian (samsung and iriver)

On Fri, Aug 11, 2006 at 12:50:34 -0400, H.S. wrote:

>Thinking of getting an mp3 portable player. Options are iRiver t30 and
>Samsung YP-C1Z. The latter also a radio tuner in it so this appears to
>be the preferred one. The main deciding factor for these was that they
>play OGG files.
>
>Has anyone used either of these with Debian? I just wanted some
>feedback if it is straight forward to transfer files to/from these as
>USB devices.

It looks like it:

 http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/349951.html

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little
Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety
     -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759