Re: why sarge can't power off PC

Mike McCarty wrote:
Wulfy wrote:

I have a similar problem. During the recent very hot weather here in the UK, my box kept crashing. So I had to reboot a lot. I noticed that

Define "very hot weather". We've been two weeks now hitting a high
over 100F (38C) here in Texas.

[snip]

Mike
Somewhere in the 90s F with 85% humidity? Cool for you but very hot, as in people were dying, here... The humidity did go down to 18%, an unprecedented low figure, In my experience. for a day. Being an island, our humidity is normally >50%...

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.