Re: Wrong CD? testing official snapshot i386 binary-2

Nevermind.  I ran apt-cdrom add again and it straightened out.

On 8/3/06, Chuckk Hubbard <badmuthahubbard@gmail.com> wrote:
"Media change: please insert the disc labeled
'Debian GNU/Linux testing _Etch_ - Official Snapshot i386 Binary-2
(20060731)' in the drive '/cdrom/' and press enter"

All the other CDs work fine, and I tried 2 different copies of this
ISO.  Anyone else have this?

I will try redownloading, and if that doesn't work I guess I'll figure
out all the packages I need from it and put them on my flash drive...

-Chuckk

--
"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing."