Re: installation problem with SATA?

You might want to contact ASUS tech. support to see if there are any new drivers or BIOS updates.

Deephay wrote:
Hi, in my case linux26 doesn't work

On 8/2/06, Miles Fidelman <mfidelman@meetinghouse.net> wrote:
Ran into that one myself.  Turns out the quick fix is to select the 2.6
kernel, and all works just fine.  Use Linux26 our Expert26 at the
installer's initial boot prompt.

Miles Fidelman