From: Paul E Condon [mailto:pecondon@mesanetworks.net]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 11:31 PM
To: Cary Pembleton
Subject: Re: Apache2 Manhattan Virtual Classroom

I'm just a guy who lurks on the debian user list. FYI, the list is archived.
Every email to the list back to 1995 is available for public viewing.  I see
two emails from you on July on 27 & 28 of this year (2006), and nothing in
June.  Guillaume posted an answer within 10 min of the first message,
although he is six time zones away from you.

Your second message was not sent as a reply to Guillaume's post, but as a
new thread. On the debian lists, threads are formed by matching numeric
thread id.s, not by subject match. This may have kept him from noticing your
reply, or he may have gone off for the weekend.

I don't know anything about Apache, so I can't help on your software
problem.
I just like to scan Roberto's replies to improve my knowledge of Debian.

Peace.

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 10:27:12PM -0400, Cary Pembleton wrote:
> Roberto,
> It appeared to me as though I was seeing nearly one hundred replies to
> posts which were "tagged" with dates and times after mine. Yes I know
> this is a community supported distribution and forum. Obviously "no
> one on this forum is paid to support me" That statement came from pure
> anger "flaming' with absolutely "zero" intelligence attached. Obviously
you omitted to "read"
> your own previous statement about "community supported". As to "Quick
> Turnaround" I have had several posts regarding this sent to this forum
> for more than 2 weeks, I do not consider a reasonable response from
> someone in that time frame to be "expecting a fast turn around". Now
> "THAT" being said, if this is the kind of "abuse" I can expect from this
forum, I "may"
> do well to look elsewhere, but contrary to "your" feelings, I do not
> believe everyone here will respond as you have in such an
> "inappropriate anger filled reactionary" way. Now, I will say thank
> you for some of your suggestions and I will "attempt" to follow
> through with them. I come from a Red Hat Linux background, so Debian,
> seems to be as close a match to this that I can find. I "will"
> apologize for offending anyone here and attempt to refrain from any posts
which might be considered angry.

> Cary Pembleton
> IT Consultant
> PC Tech Help, LLC
> 32 Cove Lane
> Campbellsville, KY 42718
> (270) 789-0187 Office
> http://www.pctechhelp.net

nothing, nada, zips. The typical IE crud, "page cannot be displayed"