Re: Mozilla or firefox package-what is the difference?

On Saturday 29 July 2006 14:02, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> J F wrote:
> > Mozilla or firefox package-what is the difference?
> >
> > I guess I'm a little confused about which one is better/newer or
> > the one to use?
>
> I favor Seamonkey (Mozilla suite replacement):
> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/
> over Firefox for one reason:
>
> When you use a login page to something, and nowadays there are zillions,
> in FF you *seem* to have to enter the userid first and FF will supply
> the password. In Seamonkey he offers a list of userids: I don't have to
> remember my userids, which I do not.
>
> BTW FF, TB and Seamonkey all got security updates July 27th.

I have found that I need three browsers to be able to view/play the most
content.

Most sites render well in Firefox and Konqueror but Konqueror sometimes will
not play video or sound clips when Firefox 'knows' how to bring up the app
that plays the media.  I have Opera and I don't use it much anymore because
it won't play most media.  I think it is due to a Java problem.
Occasionally, I use Opera to view content that won't render well in the other
browsers.  Until Firefox, Opera was the browser I found most useful.

The developers of those browsers should get together and come up with ONE
great browser.