RES: how to rip a data DVD

 I'm sorry if you understood that I'm asking how to do something that implicates in break laws, that's not the case.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: [KS] [mailto:lists04@fastmail.fm]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 28 de julho de 2006 13:37
Para: Silvio Jorge Auler Junior
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Assunto: Re: how to rip a data DVD

Silvio Jorge Auler Junior wrote:

> AVISO LEGAL
> Esta mensagem e destinada exclusivamente para a(s) pessoa(s) a quem
> e dirigida, podendo conter informacao confidencial e/ou legalmente
> privilegiada. Se voce nao for destinatario desta mensagem, desde ja fica
> notificado de abster-se a divulgar, copiar, distribuir, examinar ou, de
> qualquer forma, utilizar a informacao contida nesta mensagem, por ser
> ilegal. Caso voce tenha recebido esta mensagem por engano, pedimos que nos
> retorne este E-Mail, promovendo, desde logo, a eliminacao do seu conteudo em
> sua base de dados, registros ou sistema de controle.
>
> DISCLAIMER
> This message is exclusively destined to the person(s) to which it is
> addressed, and it may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
> information. If this message is not addressed to you, you are notified from
> now on to do not disclose, copy, distribute, examine or, in any other way,
> use the information contained in this message, considering that it is
> illegal. In case you received this message due to an error, we beg you to
> return this E-Mail, immediately promoting the elimination of its content
> from your database, records or control system.

Oops! Was I supposed to be a recipient of this? Sorry to disappoint you
but this is going to be copied thousands of times to the weirdest places
all over the world. And beg as much as you may, this isn't going to be
deleted from records of several servers! And yes, it is advisable to
use the "brain" before posting messages with such "legal bickering" on a
public list!