Help with udev rule

Hi,

Further to my earlier post "Mouse devices gone after suspend-to-ram" a couple
of days ago, I'm trying the tack of writing a udev rule to create the missing
device after a suspend. In local.rules I have:

BUS=="serio", SYSFS{protocol}=="SynPS/2", SYSFS{description}=="i8042 Aux-3
Port", NAME=input/event2

I took these keys from udevinfo after a suspend to try to ensure they would be
valid. But restarting udev after a suspend still doesn't create the device.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

John