Re: Gnome startup?

More news-
I replaced the line "Exec=firestarter" with "Exec=sudo firestarter."
Now when I start up, firestarter is open, but somehow the Gnome splash
screen stays on until I click it.  I don't know if it is the .desktop
file that is opening firestarter, or Gnome's attempt to preserve the
previous session.  Now, the firestarter icon doesn't come up on the
splash screen; I'm guessing because it's actually executing sudo and
not firestarter?  Interesting.