Re: Step-by-step package guide?

Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Thursday 27 July 2006 12:47, Matej Cepl wrote:
>>Paul Johnson wrote:
>>>I already looked there first.  The "Packaging" section is three sentences
>>>long and basically shoos you off to the dh_make(8) manpage.
>>You haven't looked long enough
>>is quite big document.
> Like I said, the Packaging section is three sentences long.  If you wouldn't
> mind, which specific section are you referring to?

Like he said, you haven't looked long enough.  If you wouldn't mind, try
reading the whole thing.  If you want to create a package from scratch,
there is an appendix with some simple examples.  If you want to modify
an existing package, check out the HOWTO I have on my web page on
package customization.

Roberto C. Sanchez