Re: Thunderbird mail opens links in email in a new mozilla window

J F wrote:

Thunderbird mail opens links in email in a new mozilla window everytime
I click on a link in an email.

My old netscape allowed me to open emailed links in the same
browser window every time.

Does anyone know where the file or menu to fix this is?
I use Firefox, not Mozilla, but in Firefox it can be found at Edit|Preferences|Advanced|Tabbed Browsing. Under 'Open links from other applications in' select 'the most recent tab/window' instead of 'a new window'. Check for something similar in Mozilla. It may be set up differently, though, since it has its own e-mail built in.

--
Marc Shapiro

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
What?! Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here.
Boom. Sooner or later ... boom!

- Susan Ivanova: B5 - Grail