Install problems

People,

I'm attempting to install Debian 3.1r2 on a Dell - Optiplex GX400, and
I'm not progressing very fast.

I should say that I already have CentOS 4.3 up and running on this
machine, which leads me to believe that the BIOS supports ISOLinux
already.

To make a long story short, the system doesn't seem to recognize the
boot material, either as the first CDROM of the group of 14, or the boot
floppy containing sbm.bin.

The original 14 CDROM's were created using another CentOS 4.3 system.  A
second copy of the first CDROM was generated using CentOS on the target
system.  Neither copy worked.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

	Harold Skank