Re: Anybody else seeing this GTK2 bug?

I do as your sugesstion. but my font still disappear for some part.
This symtom appear for boa-constructor which use wxpython.

Maybe It is not like you issue.

Best regards,
Kan

เมื่อ อา. 2006-07-23 เวลา 15:39 +0200, Torquil Macdonald Sørensen เขียนว่า:
> Where to set anti-aliasing? I don't see this configuration on gnome font
> preference. See attach for detail

I didn't find it either, so instead I set put 'export GDK_USE_XFT=1' in
~/.xsession and ~/.bashrc. It will then apply to applications started both
from X menus, and from xterm windows. But there is probably a better way to
do it.

Looking at the Gnome Font preferences, it looks to me that it is the "Best
contrast" setting that is equavalent to anti-aliasing. But it is not clear to
me if that will apply to all GTK apps or just Gnome apps.

Best regards,
Torquil Sørensen