Re: Re: Login problem

Thanks for reply Pol,
My system is opening without executing those files and I am looking for
why? It is like that there is a nologin specification somewhere in
configuration files. But I couldnt find it.
Here is my passwd entry
avci:x:1002:1002::/home/avci:/bin/bash

"~/.bash_profile" was executed when I connected to my machine via ssh
from another machine.

avci