Re: intel 3d accel

Hi!

>i wanted to see the output of the command
>LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose glxinfo

Well, then my problem is, that there is no LIBGL_DEBUG program on my computer, or updtedb && locate doesn' t find it. apt-file search doesn' t find it, too. What should i install to have it, or how to have it? I looked out in google, but i bet i installed all neccessary mesa... .

dpkg -l | grep -i mesa
ii  libgl1-mesa-dev                  6.4.2-1                      A free implementation of the OpenGL API -- G
ii  libgl1-mesa-dri                  6.4.2-1                      A free implementation of the OpenGL API -- D
ii  libgl1-mesa-glx                  6.4.2-1                      A free implementation of the OpenGL API -- G
ii  libglu1-mesa                     6.4.2-1                      The OpenGL utility library (GLU)
ii  libglu1-mesa-dev                 6.4.2-1                      The OpenGL utility library -- development su
ii  mesa-common-dev                  6.4.2-1                      Developer documentation for Mesa
ii  mesa-utils                       6.3.2-2.1                    Miscellaneous Mesa GL utilities
ii  mesademos                        6.2.1-1                      Example programs for Mesa (and OpenGL in gen
ii  xlibmesa-dri                     7.0.22                       transitional package for Debian etch
ii  xlibmesa-gl                      7.0.22                       transitional package for Debian etch
ii  xlibmesa-gl-dev                  7.0.22                       transitional package for Debian etch
ii  xlibmesa-glu                     7.0.22                       transitional package for Debian etch

Anything else, i need?

Thanks.

Hírkereső.hu - Mindig friss hírek, toplisták, sztárpletykák. A legfontosabb 70 hírforrás közel 2.500 cikke naponta!Ha egy lapon akarsz mindent áttekinteni  KLIKK IDE! - http://www.hirkereso.hu/