Re: Recommend an email program for the debian-user-digest?

On Thu, Jul 20, 2006 at 08:48:25PM -0600, DJ Hackenbruch wrote:

> with messages on the debian-user-digest list? I don't quite understand
> how the emails are put together. The email in the inbox contains

Um, you could always just set your digest options to "plain-text"
instead of MIME. Personally, I hate plain-text digests, but you might
feel differently about it. :)

--
Unabashedly littering the information superhighway with detritus like
this for over 15 years now.