Re: Recommend an email program for the debian-user-digest?

DJ Hackenbruch wrote:
Can anyone recommend an email program that works well when dealing with messages on the debian-user-digest list? I don't quite understand how the emails are put together. The email in the inbox contains attachments that are emails. Those email attachements I can open, but then those emails also contain more attached emails and those I can't open. I can't seem to hit the reply button to any of it.

DJ...

This is not an answer to your querry, hopefully somebody else will help.

Would you be interested in browsing through the list as a newsgroup? I use thunderbird and see the mailing list as a newsgroup hosted by gmane.org (They host plenty of mailing lists as newsgroups). I have my gmail email as the email address for this mailing list. In Gmail, I filter these mails and send them to Trash. I personally find browsing newsgroups (with their threaded options) much more convenient than reading emails. The only client I have seen that threads emails is mutt.

->HS