USB hotplug woes

Hey everyone,

I'll admit my knowledge in the hotplug department isn't spectacular.

Currently I have a machine setup to run a script when a specific USB flash
drive is inserted. I did this by defining the script and vendor ID &
product ID in the usb.handmap file (/etc/hotplug/usb.handmap). This works
great and as expected. The script tells the device to mount and do a few
things.

So this works as expected, great. But now I want to future proof it a little
by only looking at the Vendor ID and then just running the script. However
usb.handmap requires a vendor & product ID in order for it to load. I can't
get this seem to work. Sure I can add each vendor & product ID for each
device I have, however that isn't really future proofing.

Currently I have usb.handmap to read:
key.sh                  0x0003 0x054c   0x02a5    0x0100       0x0000
0x00         0x00            0x00            0x00            0x00
0x00            0x00000000

And I have tried:

key.sh                  0x0003 0x054c   0x0000    0x0000       0x0000
0x00         0x00            0x00            0x00            0x00
0x00            0x00000000

Anyone have any ideas?