Re: Iptables and kernel 2.6.17 phelp needed -- SOLVED

On 2006-07-20 @ 12:36:06 (week 29) chavdar wrote:

> What I did was actually go back to kernel 2.6.15 where my oldconfig
> worked.

Hi Chavdar,

I hadn't noticed this thread earlier, so I am a bit late in the thread.
However did you notice that all netfilter related settings have moved to
another section? That at least explains why 'make oldconfig' messed up
those settings. There was a notice/warning about this some time ago. I
am not sure I read it on this list though.

Grx HdV