Inode Errors

Hi,

Sorry for the lack of information but I am having problems at home with inode errors on one of my harddrives, I have run fsck -y which found loads of problems and didn't really help,

My question is as I have a hardware RAID1 setup, if I replace SDA with a new drive, do you think it would mirror everything over onto the new drive nicely or is SDB likely to be suffering the same problems?

Also does anyone have any tips on inode errors who could maybe point to a good source of help.

Many Thanks

Peter.