Re: Again Temperature

On Sunday 16 July 2006 13:43, gustavo halperin wrote:
> Hello List
>
> I know that I asked before about the CPU and Mother Board Temperature,
> you people say that if the temperature is below the 70C is OK, and I
> agree with you but I remember that many months ago the average
> temperature was about 39C. So I ask,  Why if I do nothing still the
> temperature is not less than 48C ?

You could be running more stuff (check top), have poor airflow (when was the
last time you cleaned the dirt out of your case and heatsinks?), or just
substandard cooling in general (try larger heat sinks/more fans).

--
Paul Johnson
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber