Re: New Video Card.

Ron Johnson wrote:

Jaime Ochoa Malagón wrote:
Ok, I now understand why "it's narrows it down"...

Newegg doesn't ships to México. That's a problem...
Do you know another site having delivers to México?

That's what Google is for...

I'm afraid that experience shows that googling for videocard suppliers in Mexico might provide answers but whether they are of any use is another matter.

Jaime, if you find such a Newegg like supplier in Mexico could you post it? I would like that myself. My answer now is wait until I have to go to the US and then order from Newegg. Slow at best since I try to avoid going north.