WindowList, WorkspaceSwitcher & ShowDesktopButton crashes on Gnome

Hi ! I'm new to linux and I'm having a bit of problem with Gnome Panel. My ShowDesktopButton, WindowList and WorkspaceSwitcher crashes as soon as I log into Gnome through gdm. It occurs after every 6/7 restarts of the computer. I get 3 error messages saying "ShowDesktopButton, WindowList and WorkspaceSwitcher have stopped unexpectedly. Do you want to restart them?" Then I had to click on yes to restart all of them. The last thing I did before having this problem is to install nvidia driver from nvidia website. If anyone can just suggest a pointer to solve this problem or be kind enough to solve, I would be grateful. Thanks.

--Steve

Play Q6 for your chance to WIN great prizes. http://q6trivia.imagine-live.com/enca/landing