Re: Corrupt ISO downloads

That's what I thought, so yesterday I downloaded the iso on a completely different connection/computer and it still failed the checksum. Today, r2 failed the checksum, but is installing fine (just finished installing the kernel in fact). I didn't check to see if the checksums from yesterday's downloads were the same or not, but I'm inclined to think they were.

Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz@lucidpixels.com> wrote:
Perhaps some kind of network/router issue then that is corrupting the
packets? Really strange problem there, what if you download to a
different machine that is not on the same network/connection?