Re: Something has gone wrong with Mutt

Thomas H. George on 2006-07-14 11:47:30 -0400:

> Fetchmail is downloading messages but mutt is not displaying them?  I
> have not changed any settings and I saw nothing in the latest
> dist-upgrade of testing which related to mutt.  What can have gone
> wrong?

I don't know, but I can help you find out.  If you don't already have
fetchmail logging enabled, add the following to your ~/.fetchmailrc:

set logfile "/path/to/logfile"

And see what it's doing.

If you have fetchmail configured to use your local MTA (which I believe
is the default), you can also look in /var/log/mail.log.

If you use something like procmail, I'd check its logs, too.