Re: Daylight Savings Time Extended

On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 12:48:01 -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
[..]
>Sounds unilateral to me.  Besides, like I said, what good does it do?
>None.  What harm does it do?  3000 traffic fatalities in the first 7
>days following every time change caused by jet-lag-like fatigue.  If
>you liked 9/11, you'll love DST.

Are these 3000 deaths per year? In the US alone?

Maybe we should try to get the Americans to change a few more times
every year? ;-)

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Good powers of observation are frequently called "cynicism" by those
that don't have them.