Re: No sound on flash movies

Iván Alemán wrote:
I have the same problem. I use KDE.  What should I put in there?  I
tried "aoss", "artsd" and "alsa" but they don't work...

Try restarting firefox, I edited /etc/firefox/firefoxrc and changed to
"aoss" and it didn't work until I restarted the computer (in my case
and by accident) but just restarting firefox should work fine.

Regards
I restarted firefox after each change.  As I said, it didn't work...  :(

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.