Wiki for Java Developers Using Debian

I have created a little wiki to assist newbies to Debian with Java
development on the operating system.

I'm still new to Linux myself, although I have been programming with
Java for a little while. I hope others will find the wiki useful and I
am open to suggestions for its improvement. There isn't much on the
wiki right now, but I will add more as I learn more about developing
Java on Debian.

You can find the site here:
http://tips4javadevelopmentondebian.pbwiki.com/

You can find my notes about using Eclipse, Subversion, and Subclipse
on Debian here:
http://tips4javadevelopmentondebian.pbwiki.com/Working%20With%20Eclipse%2C%20Subclipse%2C%20and%20Subversion

Other developers that are working with Debian are welcome to
contribute to the wiki page. Hopefully it will mature into a helpful
knowledge base for Java development on Debian.

Scott Huey