mozilla & tabs open

Hello

I have currently Mozilla and Firefox. In Firefox when I click over any link with left-button-mouse together with the Ctrl key a new Tab is open, but in Mozilla nothing is happen. Also if I use middle-click nothing happen. In the preferences, there aren't nothing specific for this behavior, but for example the tab in preferences: "TabBrowser Extensions -> Use Tab -> Links -> Middle-click" is marking "Open in New Background Tab".

I don't know, maybe a bug in the TabBrowser Extensions together with Mozilla ??

 Thank you in advance,
         Gustavo Halperin