Fluxbox and Debian menu

Hi

How can I incorporate the Debian menu system in my Fluxbox?

This is a very basic piece of puzzle that I'm missing and can't find it on
the Internet.

The menus could easily become out of sync with what programs were actually
available, with some menu items that didn't work, and other programs that
lacked a menu entry.  update-menus and Debian's menu package aim to solve
this problem. The Debian update-menus command can make the new program show
up in fvwm's menus.

How could I make that happening to Fluxbox?

thanks