Re: Fortune file!

Linux has its problems with packet sniffers certainly; I've got the logs to prove it. I don't know that there's any solution to this problem either. You can reinstall the hacked software but without additional protection of the system the dhcp software just gets hacked again as soon as the original hacker notices what has happened. Seems to be Japanese hackers over here having their fun that's because doing a search for debian and sit0 on google only turned up a japanese page that was very poorly translated by google with this search string in it.