vim-latexsuite not loading template

Hi,

I have just tried vim-latexsuite on sid and I can't issue the
:TTemplates command to automatically bring in a template, in fact the
Templates menu does not exist. Yes you can have a menu in the console,
just put [1] in your .vimrc file

Yes I have "filetype plugin on" in my .vimrc

Is anyone using vim-latexsuite successfully in sid. Did it work
"out-of-the-box"?

The strange thing is that I'm using it on a sarge system ok, everything
just worked.

[1]
filetype plugin on
syntax on
source $VIMRUNTIME/menu.vim
set wildmenu
set cpo-=<
set wcm=<C-Z>
map <F4> :emenu <C-Z>

In fact that is my .vimrc file. Any suggestions/tips welcome. :-)

--
Chris.
======