Re: Hugin on debian "sarge"

Zbigniew Wiech wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone know where to get "hugin.deb" that will work with stable "sarge" relesase of debian ?

I tried to compile it from source, I died on "./configure" level, when "no panotools support" was displayed. I'm not a computer guy I do not know what to do with this.

I tried to install it from .deb package got from somewhere on the net. It displayed a list of missing and obsolete packages. The try to complete missing packages resulted in even longer list of "missing package" error due to dependencies in new packages.

Would anyone help ?
hugin on debian "sarge"

best regards
Zbigniew Więch, Poland

Hugin is the gui for panotools:

"Goal: an easy to use cross-platform GUI for Panorama Tools"

So you need to download the latter from here:
http://webuser.fh-furtwangen.de/%7Edersch/

I did not see any .deb for this set, what exactly was the .deb you found and from where?