how to redirect sound

Hi, every body
I am using a set of thin client (neoware) connected to
a llinux server, I want to redirect the audio to the
client. It exists probably the way to do that in "same
way" as the image. i mean the user logs on a thin
client  on the remote server, and he receives the
graphics on his terminal, ( the xdm does this in
fact).
the question is : there a procedure to redisrect the
sound to the sound devices on the thin client instead
of  running it on the server?

thanks for help
best regards
bela