Re: setting camera parameters from Linux

Ron Johnson wrote:

H.S. wrote:

Nyizsnyik Ferenc wrote:

On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 23:44 -0400, H.S. wrote:

[snip]

Perhaps I was not clear. It is not the photographs' meta
information I want to change, but the information that is stored
in the camera, e.g. owner's name. In other words, I was wondering
if one can change some of the camera settings the way a camera's
manufacturer's software  allows you do do.

If it can be done thru a Windows app, it can be done in a Linux app.

Do you know if there are Windows apps to do such tasks?

I know only about Canon's software that comes with a PowerShot camera. IIRC, it is called ZoomBrowser (http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=DownloadDetailAct&fcategoryid=320&modelid=11125).

->HS