Re: impressed with etch

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 19:16:43 +0100, "B.Hoffmann"
<dark.project@virgin.net> said:
> Hello list,
>
> tried out the snapshot from 02/07/06 yesterday on my test drive (after
> finally wiping my last Windows install off it) and must say I'm very
> impressed ! Made great strides since sarge and feels much more up to
> date - and a lovely splash as well (sorry to be so vain).

Yes, I'd agree, progress is happening, but what happened to the Debian
spiral logo?  It's nowhere to be found other than in the install boot
screen, not even as an alternative wallpaper.

Bring back the red spiral logo!

Another issue: I found the default serif font hard to read.