Intuix S800 USB DVB-T stick

Hello,

I got a Intuix S800 USB DVB-T stick and I'm trying to get it to work on my Debian Unstable box. According to http://www.chez.com/treza/liteon.htm the driver at http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pb/v4l-dvb.stk3000p should work. However, when I try to load the module dvb-usb-dibusb-common I'm getting unresolved symbols; dmesg output:

dvb_usb_dibusb_common: disagrees about version of symbol dvb_usb_nec_rc_key_to_event
dvb_usb_dibusb_common: Unknown symbol dvb_usb_nec_rc_key_to_event
dvb_usb_dibusb_common: disagrees about version of symbol dvb_usb_generic_rw
dvb_usb_dibusb_common: Unknown symbol dvb_usb_generic_rw
dvb_usb_dibusb_common: disagrees about version of symbol dvb_pll_env57h1xd5
dvb_usb_dibusb_common: Unknown symbol dvb_pll_env57h1xd5
dvb_usb_dibusb_common: disagrees about version of symbol dvb_usb_generic_write
dvb_usb_dibusb_common: Unknown symbol dvb_usb_generic_write

I've tried this on two seperate boxes, same result on both (both running the debian packaged 2.6.16-2-k7 kernel).

If anyone could tell me what I should do to get this working, I'd appreciate it very much.

BTW, here's the output of lsusb:

# lsusb
Bus 005 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 04ca:f000 Lite-On Technology Corp.
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000

Thanks!

Ron

PS. Please CC a copy of any reply to me. Thanks!