Re: IPTables Location

Johnno wrote:
Hello All,

I have just install debian, but can't find the location where the IPTable
routines are loaded on bootup..

I wrote my own script, /etc/init.d/local with a symlink in /etc/rcS.d/S99local. I read somewhere where this is the way to do it for Debian. Previously (and still?) in RedHat, Mandrake the script was in /etc/sysconfig. I also have alternate scripts which I run manually in ./local/sbin. There are some good ideas on these scripts in ?linux.debian.security?