Re: setting camera parameters from Linux

On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 23:44 -0400, H.S. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been digikam recently to grab photos from Canon A520 and it has
> been working wonderfully. This is on Debian Etch.
>
> I was wondering, is there any application in Linux that will allow me to
> set parameters in a digital camera? e.g. owner name, date and time, etc.
>
> Thanks,
> ->HS

Hello,
I use gtKam (in Sarge). I get every photo from my camera (Canon
Powershot S45) with all the meta-info, including date and time of shot,
of course, but also focal length, exposure time, white balance and so
on. I don't think you can change these.

--
Szia:
                        Nyizsa.