Re: Server REALLY slow after console messages

On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 09:52:42AM +1200, Simon wrote:
> OK, i had to restart the server as there was critical services running
> on it... After rebooting and running the commands above:

Unfortunately it's too late...  To see what is causing the problem,
you need to look at it while the problem is happening...

There might be something interesting in syslog, but I'm sorry to say,
there probably won't be.  If you want to post them on a website, maybe
people can take a look...

--
Derek D. Martin
http://www.pizzashack.org/