KWorld TV878 TV Tuner problem

Hi Everybody,

I am using Debian Sarge (2.6 kernel). I installed a KWorld TV878 TV
Tuner card
recently, and after some googling, I was able to get the card detected
using the following :
modprobe bttv card=78 tuner=5 radio=1

Now the problem is that tvtime only shows me the last channel I viewed
under WindowsXP. Other than that no other frequency is detected.

Has someone gotten this card to work under Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, or
any other distro)?

Somewhere I read (while googling) that to get the card working in
Linux,
one has to copy some file from the windows installation of the supplied
driver and make that available to tvtime ( IIRC it was tvtime or maybe
the bttv driver... I forgot ). Apparently, the hardware of the card
itself is not
sufficient, it probably needs some configuration prior to using it.
Unfortunately, I cannot find the URL for the web page anymore.

If would appreciate any help from you that might help me use this
under Debian (or any Linux). I had to install WindowsXP just to
be able to use the card to watch World Cup. If I get this working under
Linux,
I can get back some valuable disk space.

(By the way, the FM radio part is also not working under Linux, but
I am not bothered about that.)

Regards,
Santanu Chatterjee