Re: 31r2 DVD Download Problem

Hi joedi!

You wrote:

> I have tried downloading the R2 package from both iinet in australia and
> your swiss site as well, both times i get a file size of 384MB total to be
> downloaded yet it says 4.4GB next to the file name

This is a common problem that occurs if your current operating system
doesn't support large file (>2GB).  Please either use another os to
download the dvd image, or try the network install cd [1] instead.

Bas Zoetekouw.

PS: please follow up to the debian-user mailing list.

[1] http://www.us.debian.org/CD/netinst/

| Bas Zoetekouw              | GPG key: 0644fab7                     |
|----------------------------| Fingerprint: c1f5 f24c d514 3fec 8bf6 |
| bas@o2w.nl, bas@debian.org |              a2b1 2bae e41f 0644 fab7 |