Error on glide3 undefined symbol

Hello All,

I'm a debian enthusiastic since three years ago, but I never can make the graphic acceleration work, but i feel that I'm close.

Now I'm running debian sid with Xorg 7.0 and my card is a 3dfx Voodoo 5, and all seems right except when the system load the glide libraries, and this is what happen:

fgorziglia@mastropiero:~$ glxinfo
glxinfo: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libglide3.so.3: undefined symbol: __LINE__
fgorziglia@mastropiero:~$

Somebody have any idea? I past some hours in google but i don't know where to start.

Thank you in advance.

--
Franco Gorziglia Cheviakoff
http://www.gorziglia.cl