Re: Not a query, but an observation.

On Mon, Jun 19, 2006 at 10:05:02AM -0500, DonDashGuitar wrote:

> The official "Debian Bug Tracking System" notified me that "Message with no
> Package: tag cannot be processed!".  So, it turns out that even complaining
> about Debian is an unnecessarily complicated process ...

Unnecessarily?  With all those thousands of packages, if you don't say which
one the bug is in, which of the thousands of potential readers should get
your message?

If you can't be bothered to read a paragraph of instructions on how to
report bugs, install reportbug and let your computer add the necessary
information.
--
Carl Fink                                   carl@finknetwork.com
   "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your