sata drives & according devices created by udev

I have 2 so called internal sata drives and 2 3ware 9550SX controllers
(both have one raid-volume). So when debian Sarge is started up, I have
4 /dev/sd? disk.

The problem is, that device names is changing. At first /dev/sda,b is
internal drives, then after restart could be, that /dev/sda,d is RAIDs
(on 3ware controllers) and /dev/sdb,c is internal drives.

Can I somehow force things, that device names wouldn't be changed?

Tanel