Re: boolean search

Don:
I removed 64, if you mind.

The features you describe of that software, I never used. Actually, I prefer
the DOS version, which is faster, and it is faster using line commands than
graphical windows. The power is the speed of search of text and values along
my 200,000 records, each one of the length of a full paper. Yes, the
possibility of establishing fields by simply [ ..] is also a feature I use.
All that has allowed me to write review papers and books, as well as to act
as referee,  that I could not ever done otherwise. I have a data base of
natural products that in some respects defeats chemical abstracts.

I would like to have something like that here, but I have arranged to have it
indirectly on unix because I know that unix people are not interested in such
affairs.

fp