SOLVED: mount pendrive fstab entry ?

> Thanks works perfect now.

##Oh crap,

##ignore my last message, didn't see this one

##Philippe De Ryck

Thank you anyway Philippe for the input.
That's why the Debian community is truely the most helpful and
knowedgeable. One of the main reasons why I didn't bother with Slackware
any longer.

It was the missing link in /media as simple as that. My user was in
plugdev and all that was needed after creating the symlink (is this the
right word?) was to make it accessible under Disks in root, entering the
path.
Though I have no clue how to do this without this gui utility.

Kind Regards,
B.Hoffmann

Linux User #398054

-Zenwalk- -Ubuntu- -Debian (Sarge)-