second sshd is running ;) but how to use /etc/pam.d/ssh.second? Password & OPIE for login?

Salve,

for my ssh login on my vservers I like to combine
password and OPIE login, so that other people can't
track the opie-password number and it doesen't matter
when somebody get my written opie-password list.

Ok the fist step I already solved, with the help of
debian-user-german I run a second sshd, so that I
can play with it without the danger to lock me out ;)

#####################
cp /etc/ssh /etc/ssh.second
cp -r /etc/init.d/ssh /etc/init.d/ssh.second

vi /etc/ssh.second/sshd_config
: %s/etc\/ssh/etc\/ssh.second
## change Portnumber:
Port 22
## add PidFile
PidFile /var/run/sshd.second.pid

vi /etc/init.d/ssh.second
: %s/etc\/ssh/etc\/ssh.second
: %s/run\/sshd.pid/run\/sshd.second.pid
: %s/ -- / -- -f \/etc\/ssh.second\/sshd_config

/etc/init.d/ssh.second start
#####################

according to
http://www.pro-linux.de/berichte/opie.html
would be the next step to change
/etc/pam.d/ssh

But I do not want to touch /etc/pam.d/ssh,
HOW can I bring sshd.second to read
/etc/pam.d/ssh.second ?

Haven't found a point in man ssh_config.
Is the only way to use chroot?
Or can I incude something like ld.preload inside
of my /etc/init.d/ssh.second start script to
link /etc/pam.d/ssh to /etc/pam.d/ssh.second
only for this process?

And how can I configure the login that the users
are first asked for a password and than for a
opie-password?

Greetings,
rob